8/19/2015

When He Found A Giant Bee In His House, He Did Something Most People Would Never Do

I don't know about you, but when I come across a bee, I usually run in the opposite direction. I got stung once when I was a kid, and I'm not trying to get stung again. You best believe that I'll be high-tailing it out of the house if one of these bugs decides to move in.

That's why what this man did for a bee absolutely baffles me. He saw a giant bumblebee in his house, walked right up to it, and put it in his hand. I just have one question for you, sir...

Why?



Okay, it's a commonly known fact that the Earth's bee population is struggling, so I guess what this guy did was heroic. I don't know if I could pick up one of those things, but kudos to him for saving the world one bee at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment